If you are interested in being featured feel free to comment with a link to your Linkedin profile. The interview is a great chance to introduce yourself to the world in an all-new way. Completely Free, too 🙂
Welcome to our segment on WWE wrestling that approaches “sports entertainment” from dual perspectives. This time around we are covering Tables, Ladders, Chairs PPV. Give it a watch and give feedback on the socials.
We are fans and analysts of the storylines from the writer’s room. Thanks for watching!
Follow the show on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WenzWorldRadio)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/WenzWorldRadio if you happen to be scrolling the socials from time to time 🙂
Welcome to the show! We welcome Dr. Fazale Rana (www.reasons.org) to the show to discuss the following:
– Life in California since March 2020
– What makes these vaccines different than other vaccines?
– What are messenger RNA Vaccines (mRNA)?
– Effectiveness of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
– Mutation of the virus – how does this impact vaccine efficacy?
– Addressing doubts and fears of people with these vaccines
– What are the true origins of this virus?
– Possibility that this virus was lab constructed
– Danger of side effects with these vaccines
– Susceptibility of children to the virus
– Social, economic, and spiritual impact of the virus
– How this strain of the virus is different than all of the other Coronaviruses
– How reliable are test results? Is there possible fraud with numbers?
– Impact of the virus on minority communities
– The mask debate
– Thoughts on mandatory vaccinations in America
– Potential for Biowarfare in the time to come
Follow us on Social Media:
@wenzworldradio (Twitter and Facebook)
@RTB_Frana & @RTB_official (Twitter)
Welcome to our segment on WWE wrestling that approaches “sports entertainment” from dual perspectives. We are fans and analysts of the storylines from the writer’s room. Thanks for watching! Follow the show on Facebook (@wenzworldradio) and Twitter if you happen to be scrolling the socials from time to time 🙂